Coronavirus / Covid-19 Update
We are hoping to be open from the 3rd of July 2020 and will be complying with all guidance on cleaning and checking in.
We have some availability for dates from Sept - Dec and many dates left for 2021
Welcome to Dyffryn House - a luxury home ideally suited for large groups who want to get together in style!
- Spacious detached house with large enclosed gardens.
- Perfect for family get togethers, birthday & anniversary celebrations, golfing weekends and meeting up with friends!
- Sleeps 12
- Private outdoor Hot Tub
- Pet friendly
- Double downstairs bedroom (ideal for less able or elderly guests)
- Games room with Pool Table and darts
- Patio with seating and barbecue
- We promote Green Tourism with a green policy in place and eco friendly products
- Award winning 10 mile long beach close by
- Child and dog friendly pubs and cafes nearby
- Children’s play area seconds away
- Ancient castle with optional audio tour just a few minutes walk away - perfect for family or romantic walks.
- Nearby… Pembrey Country Park less than 10 minutes away (with pony trekking, dry ski slope, miniature train and 8 mile beach plus lots of other things to do), Parc Y Bocs (dog friendly cafe and restaurant with farm shop, play area and animals to feed), foot passenger ferry crossing from Ferryside to Llansteffan and other tours (dogs welcome), the National Botanical Gardens, the Millennium Coastal Path, Ffos Las Racecourse, several museums and other castles, Oakwood theme park, Folly Farm and Heatherton.
61 Water Street,
To book Call on 01554 821 350
or 07919 330 932